Wednesday 14 January 2015

Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme

Hello Lovelies,

With highly sensitive combination skin moisturisers are actually the thing I find hardest to love. I find so many companies spend so long trying to make their creams smell beautiful that they end up irritating my sensitivities.
Unfortunately this cream did just that. Around my eye area I found this instantly started to sting the skin, I had to remove it from the area to prevent any damage being done. Fortunately, I found that on my cheeks and forehead, where my skin is much tougher, this actually turned out to be a lovely moisturiser.

The cream itself has a thick non-greasy formula, it instantly soaks up into the skin leaving it feeling nourished and smooth. It smells perfectly pleasant but I think this may be the cause of irritation. I chose this as one of my samples when making an online purchase, so if you too have sensitivities I suggest you too trial this before investing your pennies.

There are three size pots you can choose from; a 30ml for £45, 50ml for £60 and 75ml for £70 buy here. As you can see this is not the cheapest cream on the market, and as the first signs of aging tend to be around your eyes I would not consider this worth the price tag. Of course my sensitivities will not be the same as everyone elses. Like I said I did find this to be a nice cream everywhere aside from my sensitive eye area.
Estée Lauder claim that their IntuiGen Technology gives the cream the 'power to respond to skin's changing needs' and will assist in reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dullness, whilst hydrating the skin and improving firmness. This cream is highly nourishing and therefore does make skin appear less dull, however, I saw no anti-aging firming qualities from using this. 

Please let me know if you have tried this product and loved it, it is always useful to know how others have got on with products, and this does seam to have some positive reviews on the website. I think perhaps they should just alter the 'all skintypes' to normal/dry skin. 

For those of you looking for something that actually does help firm the skin keeping fine lines at bay, check out my recent Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate review.

Ciao
  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment