Thursday 12 November 2015

Home Haul

As much as I love beauty and skincare my long term love has been interiors. Even though I moved back in with my mother a couple of months ago to save up some pennies, the shops are killing it at the moment with all of my favourite interior styles so I thought I would show you my most recent buys.

As I have moved back home from my own flat storage has been my main issue and I didn't want things sat in ugly cardboard boxes so I have picked up a few storage baskets. The little and large Jute Storage Baskets are from H&M Home and cost £9.99 and £7.99, and the cream and gray baskets are also from H&M and are on sale for £3.99 here. The cream Linen Zip Box I picked up from Muji for £17.50, a little expensive but the zip means I can actually store things away without risk of spiders so I picked up 2 of these.

Also from H&M I picked up 2 grey towels, you can pick up a similar set here for just £3.99, a marble Ceramic Mug and Ceramic Plate because who can resist buying more marble, and a Gold Metal Bowel I bought to match a serving platter I bought a couple of months back. Sticking with the gold theme I got the Metal Basket to house all my blankets, a Gold Ceramic Plant PotTea Light Holders and a distressed Gold Lantern also from H&M.

From Oliver Bonas I got the cute mint Glass Bottle for just £6 and a Hanging Gold Glass Terrarium which has already been in some blog pictures; I'm sure I'll be buying the other designs soon. Last but not least I finally purchased the Carpe Diem playing card frame that I have been lusting after for forever. At £50 I realise I probably could have made it cheaper but I knew it was running low on stock and just had to buy it and it has since sold out so I'm so glad I baught it. A little reminder to seize the day will fit perfectly by my future doorway. They still stock a Love playing card frame here if you like the design.

Ciao
  Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment