Monday 16 February 2015

Everyday Make Up Look

I would love to have something really creative to show you but as a student with a part time job I basically have no life and no where to dress up for so for now my lovelies its just an everyday look I can do in 15mins that makes me look a little more alive. 
The Base
Nivia Express Hydration Primer all over my face including eye lids.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place with a little Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in areas I wanted highlight, blended together. 
Chanel Soleil Tan to contour my cheek bones and jaw line. 
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder all over to set the make up.
MAC Blusher in Immortal Flower (a pale peachy pink now discontinued).
Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette; Shades Naked and Virgin all over the lid, Buck on the crease with a large fluffy brush, and then a little of Smog with a detailer brush right in the the outer corner of the crease blended out with a fluffy brush.
One coat of L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara on to curled lashes.
Maybeline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner winged out; I used a post-it note to keep the liner and shadows neat at the edge. 
Brows:
Shades Taupe and Dark Chocolate from the Jouer Bare Beauty Collection set with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel.

Lips:
Estee Lauder Pure Color Creme in shade Rose tea to keep my lips moisturised then MAC Matte lipstick in Honey Love on top to make it a little more nude.

If you would like to see my last everyday look click here, and I'd love you to share your recent looks with me; send me you links in the comments or join the BuyMeBeautiful community and share with everyone.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment