Tuesday 12 April 2016

Everyday Makeup

I am a creature of habit when it comes to my everyday makeup look. As I wear rather a lot of makeup I like to keep things really simple or it can easily look too much for work and errands. I do like to mix up some of my products though, sometimes because I am trailing new things, but also because my skin really seams to change with the weather. With it being slightly warmer at the moment I have gone back to the Chanel Perfection Lumiere which I loved last summer. It is really good at being re-worked into the skin throughout the day so perfect if you are a little more oily in the warmth.
For powder I have been loving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light just down the centre of my face to kick back excess oil but still have a natural glow. For blush I cannot stop using NXY High Definition Blush in shade Nude'tude on the apples of my cheeks and shade Taupe as a subtle contour and softly on my lower lash line. I also use a combination of the two through my lids and crease, not as a cut crease but just to add definition to my eyes. I have actually been using a new liquid liner recently which I don't find as easy to apply as the Maybelline Gel Liner but I wanted to get the hang of before my holiday so I don't have to pack the liner brush. It is the Revlon Coloursaty which looks really good and is a true black but I do find liquid liners drying so I think I will go back to the gel soonish.
Loreal False Lash Telescopic has been my mascara of choice a lot recently as I tend to be favouring longer lashes over volume. And for my browns NYX Tinted Brow Mascara is my go to for a really speedy application. Lastly, for my lips I tend to just wear balms, and as I have been wearing a bit of colour on my eyes I like the natural look of Elizabeth Arden Lip Repair Balm

No comments:

Post a Comment