Thursday 14 November 2013

Current Daily Routine

Hello ladies,

One of the most common questions I get asked is my daily routine, My skincare routine was one of the first posts I wrote. It has not really changed much since then; I am fairly loyal to products when I know they work. However I have started using some Vitamin E products from The body Shop also (review).

Here is a list of my go to products I have been using nearly everyday for at least the past month. I tend to keep products on rotation so I use them up but these are some I love at the moment. Reviewed products are all linked. Please comment if you would like a review on any of the other products featured.

Primer: -Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Foundation: -Rimmel London Match Perfect in shade Soft Beige (for cheeks only)
-Revlon Photoready in shade Shell
-YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat in shade BD40 (for days I want to look extra matte)
Powder Foundation: -Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup in shade Pure Beige

Concealer: -No7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover (applied with foundation)
-Elizabeth Arden Lift and Firm Concealer in shade Fair (to touch up foundation during the day)
Contour: -Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Blusher: -Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in shade Pink Cloud
Eyeliner: -L'Oreal Paris Superliner

Mascara: -Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing mascara
-No7 Extreme Length Waterproof mascara (for bottom lashes only)
Lipstick: -MAC shade High Tea
-Soap & Glory Lipstick in shade Super Nude (These are for university and work, this would change for evening wear)

Lip Liner: Bourjois Levres Contour in shade 11

If you would like to see my preferred make up brushes please click here. This has not changed much except for the fact I use beauty sponges to apply most of my foundation (click here for a review of the Cosmo blend perfection sponge).
Hope you liked this post, clearly I need to review more of my trusted favourites for you lovelies. Check out my 'beautiful favourites...' page for reviews of all of my most loved products.
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment