Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites 2016

Time for another favourites and I know most people talk about how fast months have gone but March has been so slow for me! I am going to visit my dad in Spain and moving house in April so as you can imagine I currently feel like a kid at christmas and time is dragging. That said I have really enjoyed trying some new products this month and most of these are new discoveries. The first fave I have to mention is the Loreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo, it my not be the best dry shampoo but if you want your hair to smell beautiful then this is the way to go. Can they please make this a perfume or candle or something because it smells of beachy summers and I'm all up for smelling like that. Skincare wise I have picked up a few new bits recently but the Nip+ Fab Dragons Blood Serum is hands down the best thing I have tried possibly ever. I see instant results with this, my skin definitely feels and looks plumper and younger. I also tried NYX for the first time this month and it has changed my makeup game completely. I am in love with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in shade Abu Dhabi not only is the shade perfect the formulation is on point; it is so long lasting but not at all drying. I have also been wearing the NYX Tinted Brow Mascara everyday this month, it keeps  things in place without it looking like you have product on your brows which is great if you have longer brows like myself. 
The product I was not sure I would like is the new formulation of the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation. I loved the old formula so much but this really is an improvement. I'll be reviewing it soon but in short, great coverage and same natural finish. My last favourite this month is the By Terry Baume De Rose Nutri-Couleur which I spoke about in my Balm Favourites Post. I love matte lips but my lips get so dry and this has such a beautiful texture and the rose scent is lovely. It's so expensive and not the most long lasting but I just can't keep this off my lips at the moment. So thats all the stuff Iv'e loved this month and I would love to hear your faves, so pop me a comment and post links bellow and I will have a nosey. x

No comments:

Post a Comment