Friday 18 October 2013

No7 Radiance Restorer

Hello ladies,

Those of you that read my recent haul will know I recently picked up this lovely No7 Radiance Restorer at Boots. So as promised in my haul, I have been using these products since I got them and here is my review of these.

The set costs £14 and as it is in the Christmas gifts range it is also on the 3for2 promotion.

30ml Cleansing lotion
If you read my first ever blog post you will see I already have a skin routine that is perfect for keeping blemishes away, so I have already found my go to cleanser. However, I love trying out new products, and while I don't think this will replace the one I use, it is a really nice product. There is not much I can say about this product, it does what it is supposed to and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, I just prefer my Body Shop foam cleanser.

15ml Radiance Exfoliator
In honesty I have only used this product a handful of times. As my skin has been really dry recently I did not really want to use too much of the exfoliator. However, I love this product! it is really gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling really soft and refreshed. While I would not say this is an every day product, I would definitely use this once or twice a week. The exfoliating particles are a little rough but the creamy consistency leaves skin feeling nourished as well as exfoliated. I think this is the perfect product for any of you lovelies that have oily skin, it would really help to mattify your skin without drying it out.

15ml Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm
I have used this product nearly every night, I started out using it under my eyes to see if it would take away any puffiness, as it claims to do but honestly I did not see a difference. As the skin around my eyes has become very dry I stopped using this product there but continued to use it on my forehead and cheeks. The balm seamed to work really well here my cheeks do seam to have a more even skin tone and it seams to work like an over night tonner my skin just seams to look more youthful. While I will not be using this for my eyes, I have seen noticeable results from using the balm so will be buying this again.

25ml Energising Mask
I am not a big fan of masks and peels but I wanted to review all of the products for you so I have used this twice and I am really happy with the results. This does make your skin look noticeably smoother and more mattified, and it creates the perfect base for foundation. I am still not a fan of all the faffing, I don't overly like the look of peeling what look like a layer of skin away. But credit where it is due, it is easy to apply, is not too sticky, dry's quickly and is easy and quick to remove. The mask would work well on all skin types, so if you are a fan of masks but don't like the faffing that comes with them, this is a really good product for you. It only takes about 15mins to have beautiful skin.

25ml Day cream and 25ml Night Cream for normal/dry skin
So these are two products I used prior to buying the set. I suffer with very sensitive skin, particularly around my eyes, so cream is something that is really important to me. These creams have helped me so much. They are super soft and have never caused my skin irritation. Unlike most creams suitable for sensitive skin these have a lovely fragrance to them. I recommend these creams to anyone, they moisturise your skin perfectly without causing breakouts.
 
I hope this has been useful ladies. I highly recommend their skincare to you lovelies, the shop assistants are always really helpful in finding the best products for your skin type. And if like me you love trying a few bits and bobs; their Christmas gift selections are a really good way of discovering products perfect for you without spending too much.
 
Comment bellow if you would like any more pictures or product info, and hit follow if you are enjoying my blog, it's lovely hearing all your feedback.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment