Thursday 31 October 2013

Make up look: MUA Undress me Too

Hello lovelies,
 
I had a bit of time free this morning so thought I would share today's make up look with you. All products I have reviewed will be highlighted, please click on them and it will take you to the review :)
 
Face: first I used my No7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover in shade fair, I just applied a little to any areas that had a little redness. Next I used my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in soft beige. I applied this using my realTechniques miracle complexion sponge to my eye area and the apples of my cheeks. Lastly I used the sponge again to apply my YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation to the rest of my face.
 
The powder foundation I used was Estee Lauder's Double Wear in shade pure beige which I applied with my realTechniques powder brush. For my bronzer I used Soap and Glory's Solar Powder which I applied with my realTechniques duo-fiber contour brush.

Eyes: For this look I used MUAs Undress Me Too palette. I used shade Naked all over my eye, then shade Shy on my inner lid and Reveal on my middle and outer lid. I used Tranquil on my crease which I blended out, and Wink in the same place to add a bit of depth. The eyeliner I used was L'Oreal's Super Liner in Black Lacquer. The mascara I used was Elizabeth Arden's Beautiful Color mascara in black.

Lips: For my lips I just used my Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in coffee shimmer, which I dabbed with tissue so it was not too dark.

Hope you like this look lovelies, I love the MUA range they are such good quality products at such great prices! Comment bellow if you have done a recent make up look, or if you would like a review on any of the other products featured in this post.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment