Friday 4 October 2013

Makeup Look: Shimmering Days

Hello Lovelies,
So I have just put up a review of some eylure Pre-Glued lashes and already I have had a request for info on the make up I used, so here you go ladies...
Eyes: As you know I used the eylure 070 pre-glued lashes, I also used L'Oreal's Superliner to create a perfect slim line of liner. I also used Elizabeth Arden's Beautiful Color mascara. (click for a review of this product)
The palette I used was my Ted Baker Shimmering Days Glittering Nights palette. For this look I mostly used the day palette, I used the matte shade all over my eye then used the golden shimmer all over my lid. I went in to my crease and blended in to the outer half of my lid with the beautiful pink shimmer shade. To add depth I then added a little of the sparkly black from the night palette to my crease and blended.
Lips: First I applied my MUA lipstick in shade bare. I went over this with the cute little pink lip gloss that came in the day palette. I find gloss lasts longer when applied over a creamy lipstick.
Face: For foundation I used No7 Beautifully Matte in shade warm ivory as my base. I then added depth with MaxFactor's Whipped Crème in shade warm almond. I applied this to the apples of my cheeks as this is where I am naturally slightly more tanned.
For my contour I used the bronzer from the day palette and then went in with a light application of the blush.
So that's this look ladies, hope you like it. I am really happy with this palette, it is really good quality and I think I will be using it a lot. I think the two blushers in the night palette are far to bright for my complexion, but if you have a darker skin tone then these could look lovely.
Comment bellow if you would like more make up look posts, and don't forget to hit follow for more of my ramblings :)
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment