Monday 6 April 2015

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder

Every now and then there is a product that has packaging just as good as the product itself, and this sculpting powder is the finest example of that. Anyone else just love when products come in sleeves, it is so impractical but you just have to keep it in the sleeve right? 
Packaging aside I have wanted to buy this powder for about a year, it is raved about as the best cool toned contour powder out there and it has not disappointed my high expectations.
The ashy undertones of the powder create a perfect shadow making the contour appear perfectly natural. And while I realise this looks like a bruise on my arm, when applied more sparingly and blended well this does look really nice on your face; promise! I just don't photograph well enough to show you on my face.

At £33 for just 3.1g this is a luxury product and perhaps not for everyday use, but I have never found a more natural toned contour product that can chisel in some cheek bones no matter how round your face. 
I apply this using the Lancome number 17 Blending Shadow Brush and  25 Cheek and Contour Brush. The 17 brush is great at defining your nose and applying a little product on your jaw line and cheek bones before blending with the larger side of the 25 brush. 

There are plenty of great drugstore bronzers out there but if it is just a contour you are after then I would definitely pop into Space NK and give this a go; buy here.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment