Tuesday 21 July 2015

Fancy a Graze?

Hellooo,
I know it may appear having a beauty blog my main love is all things makeup, but my true love, well it has to be food, and recently I have been loving these Graze boxes so keep reading if you fancy getting some for free. 
Graze has been around for ages, so you probably are aware it is a subscription box of yummy treats that can fit through your letter box. The concept is simple, lots of yummy, healthy treats for you to try individually packaged. This is perfect for anyone on the go, but the reason I mention them now is because I think it is perfect for summer; I always struggle to think of things to pack in picnics, and toast just isn't cutting it for me right now. This is just a great way to try things that you maybe would not have picked up, or found in the supermarket.  
The site allows you to rate all of the items, and request treats you would like them to send to you soon, or not send again. There are a few meat flavoured products on the website, but you can also inform them if you are vegan or vegetarian, like myself, if you don't want them to send you those items. 

This assam and kenyan leaf tea was so lovely, it's probably not something I would have picked up myself but I really enjoyed it, and if tea is your thing you can actually just subscribe for boxes of tea. Also, a shout out to the carrot cake that is seriously scrummy! 
So if you fancy trying out any of these boxes, use code F793C4M9E and get your 1st 5th and 10th boxes for free, and let me know your favourites if you think there is something I should try!

Ciao
  xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment