Sunday 26 July 2015

VICHY Aqualia Thermal Serum

Serum is something I only started using about 2years ago when I discovered Lancome's Advanced Genifique Serum (review) and although I remain loyal to that serum its blimming expensive. As much as I love the firmness it gives my skin, I just can't justify spending that much all the time so it was time to find a cheaper option for days I dont feel I need the extra firmness. 
The Vichy Aqualia Thermal, as the name suggests, aims at hydrating your skin rather than firming it, and it works amazingly well. A lot of the time I think my skin appears oily because my skin is dehydrated and it is trying to sort itself out. When I apply this serum after my morning moisturiser it instantly feels refreshing, and locks in the moisture for the rest of the day, which actually stops my skin looking as oily.
It has a much watery consistency than other serums so only half a pump is needed for your face and neck. It also means you can massage it in for a good few seconds before it drys leaving a really smooth base to apply your make up on top of. Not only have I noticed my skin is less oily, but my make up stays in place much better when I use this. I highly reccomend trying it if you have dry skin, and this is very gentle if you have sensitive skin. 

This retails at £17.50 for 30ml and can be found in boots and larger chemists, or online here

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment