Monday 8 February 2016

Ambient Lighting Makeup Look


I love makeup, and I don't really go a day without it but honestly for a normal day I just do not have more than 20mins to apply my face paint so I don't really get up to much experimenting with looks. I do however love using different products, and at the moment I am loving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders.
I have been wearing Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation almost everyday *review. My skin has been dehydrated recently no matter what I do skincare wise, and this foundation with just a touch of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light is stopping it looking so dry. The Ambient Lighting Edit palette has really made me love the powders, I just find it so easy them all being bundled together but the two powders I have particularly liked in the palette, Dim Light and Diffused Light I am sure I will have to purchase separately soon. Here I have Dim Light on the tops of my cheeks, into my hairline and crease of my eyes. Diffused Light I use as a shimmer free highlight to blend out the powder on my eyes, down my nose and on my lower cheeks, to make the Dim Light work as a contour whilst not looking as harsh as a regular contour powder. 
On my brows I always use the Soap and Glory Brow Archery Pencil in shade Hot Chocolate.  To finish off my eyes I just do a simple flick of liner using Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner *review which I can only apply using the Lancome Liner Brush, and on my lashes of course the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara *reviewI tend to just wear lip balm on a daily basis and Elizabeth Arden Lip Repair Balm is saving my lips at the moment from this dry weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment