Wednesday 10 February 2016

What's In My Bag: The Night Out Edit

First of all a little love for the Whistles Suede Chain Pouch, everything looks better in black and gold and the suede just makes this feel like such a luxury clutch. At £75 I realise it is rather expensive, but it has such a classic style and I like to invest a bit into my bags and get ones that will last me years. We are all aloud one vice, and mine mine is bags and make up and skincare and shoes and clothes... 
Inside I actually have another Whistles clutch which I featured in my last WIMB post, which I use for all of my make up bits. I tend to go for my more high end makeup as I so rarely go out I may as well use the good stuff. I went for all chanel products with the Eclat Lumiere  to touch up my foundation that my face seams to drink when I go anywhere vaguely warm, the Les Beiges powder in shade 10 to get rid of any excess shine, and Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour in Adrienne, a natural lip shade with a touch of shimmer.
Purse wise I just take a card holder with a bit of cash, my cash card and my proof of age. This one is one I picked up a while ago from Oliver Bonas. Of course I always like to smell my best, so my handbag staple is the Muji Atomiser, this time filled with Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf a beautiful musky flowery scent that has really good staying power. Aside from my phone, keys and chewing gum there is not really room for much else, but I love this bag and its sturdiness, it may not fit the kitchen sink but it is perfect for nights out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment