Tuesday 3 December 2013

new lipsticks

Hello lovelies,

You all know by now I love lipstick! Not only can it complete a look but it can totally change it depending on the colour. Here are my 3new shades and a new gloss I have also fallen for.

They are all linked so that you can purchase them right away if you like them too.

This is one of MACs matte lipstick so not for everyone. If you want to wear this texture of lipstick you need to have healthy, smooth and moisturised lips. Be aware that these lipsticks dry your lips, so if you have chapped lips then you really should not wear them. However if you do have healthy lips then this can look amazing and super mattified, more so than any other brand. I personally love this lipstick and adore this super neutral shade.
This I thought was really cute, most neutral shades are beige but this little pink is really sweet. It keeps your lips moisturised and looks great with a subtle blush and simple eye make up. MAC lipsticks are £15, they are high quality and boast a massive range of colours and textures.
Get Ready
This lipstick is really good quality, it has a thick creamy texture and has great long lasting pigmentation. This shade is perfect to vamp up natural day makeup into an evening look.
Sparkplug
The lipgloss is also amazing quality. It too has a thick creamy texture that I am yet to find from a drugstore gloss. The colour is beautiful and has high pigmentation; this is not a gloss to be worn over lipstick it is beautiful alone. Unlike most glosses this does not run at all, so you can get away with not wearing a lip liner if you do not want to. it smelly like mint and feels cold on your lips as you wear it which is supposed to make them fuller.

I have never used a bareMinerals lipstick before but I recently got their All The Faves gift set including both the MOXI lipstick and gloss. The set costs £36 and these two products cost £16 each so the set is really good value for money. 
 
Hope you like my new additions, I am seriously obsessed with lipstick so please comment bellow with your favourites I would love to try them. Don't forget to hit follow :)
 
Ciao
  xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment