Wednesday 18 December 2013

Travel make up

Hello lovelies,
I think most of us ladies have to do some traveling at this time of year even if it is just for one night so I thought it was the perfect time to show you my travel makeup. I travel home every weekend for work so I am a bit of a pro :P of course you can switch these products up for your favourites.
As always, all products I have reviewed will be linked so you can see why I love them :)
Powder Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place powder make up
Contour: Benefit Hoola bronzing powder
Lipstick: MAC shades Hue and Honey Love
Mascara: MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash
Eye Shadow: bareMinerals The Epiphany palette containing A-Ha and Foreshadow (or/and Urban decay Naked palette depending leftover room)
Eye Brows: YSL eyebrow pencil
Primer: bareMinerals Prime Time foundation primer + Urban Decay Primer Potion
Brushes: realTechniques blush brush for my powder foundation, my duo-fiber contour brush for my blusher, and duo-fiber face brush for my bronzer (duo-fiber review). I am only taking realTechniques base shadow and pixel-point eyeliner brush for my eyes. The rest of my make up I can apply with my fingers, but if I have room I may pack my Cosmo blend perfection sponge.
Other: Elizabeth Arden's All Gone Aye and Lip Make up Remover and visible Difference moisturising eye cream, I am taking these because they are the smallest ones I have.
Throughout the rest of the year I do carry around less expensive products just in case of damage, however, this season is prone to the odd group shot or selfie so I like to keep my best products close at all times.
Hope you enjoyed this post ladies, follow, share and comment bellow, let me know what type of posts you love reading I love getting requests.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment