Wednesday 12 March 2014

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder

Recently I have been on the hunt for a mattifying powder that lasts as close to all day as possible. With my super oily tzone I figured this was a lot to ask, especially from the drugstore, but Soap & Glory seem to have the answer with this bizarrely named compact.

At just £12 this is an absolutely amazing product. It is a yellow toned translucent setting powder, so this does not add any coverage rather just mattes the finish of your base whilst making things a little more cool toned. 
If like me you have extremely pale skin this is great at making your bronzer and contour appear less harsh. Not only does it help to blend it in but the slightly yellow tint of the powder makes the bronzer appear less orange. 

I apply this using the Estee Lauder Powder Foundation Brush, this is a really dense but soft brush which evenly applies the powder. I apply this after my foundation and then again after my blush and contour or bronzer. This then setts all your make up and keeps things looking matte, but not too matte, for up to 5 hours-ish. 

Of course we all have different skin, if yours is on the dry side you may not even need to re apply this, but for fellow oily girls 5 hours without having to re-apply is amazing; I highly recommend trying this next time you're in Boots. Buy here

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment