Wednesday 1 January 2014

Review: Benefit Boi-ing Industtrial Strength Concealer

Hello lovelies,

Concealer is probably one of the most used make up products, I started using it before I started using foundation. It can hide a multitude of sins from blemishes, uneven skin tones and dark circles, yet even though we rely on this product so much some brands have failed to produce a good one.
 

Look no further ladies the Benefit Boi-ing industrial strength concealer is perfect! A full size pot contains 3.0 g and costs £17.50. This is costly, as with all Benefit products, but this really is industrial strength, it is a very reliable product and worth its price for quality. I do not use this everyday as I am not made of money but if I have a blemish or if I want that 'perfect' look then this is always what I use. (I got mine in a set hence the different packaging)
 
As you can see this has a lovely creamy texture, it has a thick consistency which means it stays a little creamy throughout the day. This is perfect as it leaves your skin feeling nourished and allows you to go back in and blend if you patch your makeup up later in the day. Also allowing you to smooth out any creases that may have appeared.
 
These two shades (1 light and 2 light/ medium) are perfect for us pale beauties and they also have three other shades which seam to match beautifully with various darker skin tones.
 
The consistency of the product allows for great coverage. Above I only have a little product on each finger but the coverage is incredible when you compare it to some more liquid concealers there really is no question as to why this is my go to product.
 
I hope this has been useful ladies, let me know what you think of this product or if you would like more concealer reviews, I have tried plenty!
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment