Tuesday 28 January 2014

Benefit High Beam highlighter

At £19.50 for 13ml this highlighter can only be described as an investment piece. As a lover of matte skin I am probably not the best person to review this product, but I am always honest and as highlighters go this does apply really nicely and gives a healthy looking sheen to the skin. 

Other creamy highlighters I have found to feel a little sticky, but this drys nice and quickly and just leaves your skin feeling like skin. If like me you are not keen on powder highlighter and feel they can look a bit much then I think this is a great product for adding a subtle glow. It is also water resistant so it would be a really nice product to wear at the beach and feel all swish and shimmery. 
The only bad thing I can really say is that this is a really pale colour, even on my pale skin I feel this is a little silvery. This is fine if you like that look and you too have a pale complexion but the Sun Beam highlighter which is more of a golden colour is probably more suited to most peoples taste. 

Overall I do like this, I think it looks really nice on the cupids bow and on the cheeks if applied sparingly, but I would love to know your thoughts on this and the Sun Beam if you have tried it. Buy here
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment