Tuesday 21 January 2014

Benefit tan about town set

Hello Lovelies,
 
As you know benefit have done that really annoying thing of having amazing products at unaffordable prices. However, not so annoying are these miniature sets they sell.
 
Price: £9.50; €11 for my exotic readers :) I can't actually find this online but these little sample sets are always near the counter at Boots.
 
HOOLA: This bronzer is amazing, it is the reason I bought the set as mine is running out. The full size product contains 8g and costs £23.50. This is a little too expensive for me at the moment as I do have a few other bronzers I should be using up but if you plan on only buying one bronzer then I strongly suggest trying out this beauty. The product is really dusty in consistency which allows for buildable colour and the pigment true to colour; it has the same intensity on the brush as it does in the pot. buy here
 
BAD gal lash: I was really impressed with this mascara, if you read my They're Real review than you will know I was highly disappointed with the lack of volume it gave to my lashes. Look no further voluminous ladies, this is the mascara for us. As you can see the applicator is amazing. The tube is shaped to wipe of excess product from the applicator when you pull it out meaning you are always applying the same amount of product to each eye. This gets a 10/10 for quality for me, I think this would look great no matter what your natural lashes are like. The full size product costs £17.50 for 8.5g. buy here
 
Some kind-a-gorgeous: This is a foundation faker, and I got it in shade medium. This product is ok just not very me. I am a full face, full coverage kind of girl, this product is just too expensive for a compact foundation. The full size product costs £24.50 for 9.4g, it does come with a mirror and a sponge, but honestly I did not find this worth the money. The overall quality of the product is nice and feels lovely on your skin, just like I say I think it is a little on the costly side compared to cheaper, better quality products. buy here

Hope you found this useful lovelies, let me know what you think of these products, do you think they are worth their price tag?

Ciao
  xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment