Thursday 6 February 2014

bareMinerals Origional Mineral Veil

As translucent powders and veils become increasingly popular in every girls make up bag I thought it was about time I reviewed my favourite of the bunch.

Firstly, this is fully translucent which allows you to apply this on top of your contour etc. without covering it up. It also means that it will work on every skin tone. I would say however, this does have a dusty finish to it and has a better finish when applied sparingly.

The dustiness of the powder has its benefits in that this keeps your base matte throughout most of the day without needing to re-touch. I apply this using the realTechniques Setting Brush as this allows me to concentrate applying it on my more oily areas.
This can also be used on bare skin to overcome any shine you may have by absorbing excess oil and bluring out the appearance of pores. I personally always wear make up but my sister has worn this alone and her skin looked lovely and airbrushed. 

The packaging is great, the swivel top prevents powder from falling out of the pot. I apply this by tipping a small amount of the product in to lid, this just makes it a bit easer to add an even amount all over your face. 

This retails at £20 for 9g which is a little costly but only a little is needed each day so it does last a long time. buy here 

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment