Monday 2 June 2014

May Favourites

Hello beauties,
 
Time for another favourites, last month unfortunately did not go by so quickly with lots of exam stress from university so lets hope for a more relaxed June! If you would like me to review any of these products please comment and I will make sure to post one shortly :)
Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10
I love the coverage and feel of this foundation. It really does stay in place all day without any alteration to finish or coverage. The SPF is also perfect for English weather. Click here for full review.

Lancôme Rénergie Multi-Lift Day Cream
This retails at £64 for 50ml! I would never spend this much on a face cream but a few free samples when I'm buying my regular products is fine. I've managed to collect about 3 of these and a couple of the eye creams. tTey smell divine and feel so nourishing and smooth. I also love how light weight it feels on your skin, it soaks in immediately and moisturises all day.

YSL Souffle D'eclat Poudre Libre Translucide
This is a massive new favourite of mine, I will be reviewing this month for you. A little costly, but a good lightweight powder is an essential for the warmer months.

Thierry Mugler Alien Eau De Parfum
I have been loving this scent for a while now, I  just find it lasts all day and I get lots of compliments when I wear it.
 
Dior Vernis in shade Gris Montaigne 707
I know most people go for bright colourful nails at this time of year, but I have just found that this shade goes with absolutely everything. I think it looks really classy alone but also looks great with mint shades if you want to mix it up.
 
L'Oreal Paris Collection Privee Cheryl's Nude
As you know I love a nude lip and this has a lovely shimmer and moisturising texture to it. I am also a massive fan of its Palmer Violets smell!
It is similar to MAC shade Hue if you are looking for a cheaper alternative. This just has a more brown undertone and Hue has a more pink undertone, the texture I feel is exactly the same though.
 
 
What were your favourites this month? Comment links to your posts if you have a blog.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment