Thursday 11 July 2013

makeup & OOTD

Hello ladies,
This is my first OOTD post, I've decided to show you both the makeup and outfit as I think its really nice to tie them together, so if you would like more of these comment below and I shall do so :)

This outfit is a really simple summer look, if you like me get warm very easily you probably will have also found a love for these sheer fabrics. On hot days sheer dresses matched with plain leggings and simple pumps and a clutch or bag is just such an easy outfit to wear. I always wear a top underneath the dress as it is see-through but you can also pop a long cardi in your bag as well if you think it may get a little chillier in the evening.

I personally leave this as a relaxed look but this can be glammed up simply by adding a belt to clench your waist and wearing statement jewellery in matching or complimenting colours. This kind of fabric looks great with big subtle curls in loose hair and simple makeup.

For makeup I tried to tie it in with the pink undertone the dress has towards the bottom patterned area. To achieve this I used the MUA undress me too palette's wink shade all over my lid adding a little of the metallic shade from my Estee Lauder pure color surreal skies palette in the outer crease. I then used my MAU liquid liner and Maybelline's one by one volum' express mascara to complete my eyes.
For my lips I matched Bourjois levres contour in shade 11 with my Elizabeth Arden color intrigue effects lipstick in pink honey pearl. Finally I layered on a little of my Miss Sporty perfect colour lipstick in strip tease to add a little shimmer, matching it to my eye makeup.
If you would like more makeup information please comment bellow. Hope you like todays look, please send me your links for more summer look ideas.
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment