Tuesday 29 April 2014

April Favourites

Hello beauties,

Another month has past and it is now time for me to take my university exams :( I will not be able to post much at all the next month so I wanted to apologise in advance. With that said these are the things I have been loving the past month...
If  you are from the UK you will know the sun has been making an appearance, while I am stuck in the library I have no hope of a real tan but Rimmel's Instant Tan Airbrush Spray in Matte looks beautifully natural. It costs £7.99 for 100ml which will either do 1 whole body spray or will last you a while if just doing arms and chest as I do :P

This Soap & Glory Antibacterial Hand Cleansing Gel smells amazing! It has a grapefruit scent and does not smell of alcohol like most sanitizers. This costs £2.50 for 50ml which is a little expensive so look out for 3 for 2 offers in Boots.

The MAC lipglass and blusher I have been really loving this month, I just love their cute pink shades. They create a lovely subtle spring make up look when worn together. The Lipglass is in shade Angel and costs £14 and the Powder Blush is in shade Immortal Fower, I think this shade has been discontinued but MAC have so many lush shades.

La vie est belle Eau de Parfum costs £44 for 30ml. This is rather expensive but if you love sweet smelling perfume then this is the nicest one you will find.

LOreal Paris Elnett Satin Heat Protect Styling Spray costs around £6 for 170ml. Unlike other heat protectors it does not make your hair go greasy more quickly, or make it look dry etc. It makes your hair smell nice and look and feel smooth and protects you from heat which is even more important when the sun is heating your hair as well as your straighteners.

What products have you been loving this month?

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment