Tuesday 1 April 2014

New/ up to date bloglovin account

Hellooo beauties,

As some of you may know a few months ago I changed my blog URL from vazquezb.blogspot.co.uk to its current buymebeautiful.blogspot.co.uk. I did this to make it more easily memorable; as it is the name of the blog, and because while I know how to spell my last name I know it is not the simplest in the world to spell.

I did not realise till the next day that bloglovin does not let you change your URL and while the past couple of month I thought I will just have 2 bloglovin accounts, I keep getting new followers on my old one which does not update with new posts :(

I am really sorry for the confusion, in 3days time I will deleting my old account and would love if all 60 beauties would re-follow me on my up to date account!

my link is  http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11699969 hope to see you there!

thank you for following
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment