Tuesday 1 April 2014

March favourites


Hello lovelies,

I hardly ever do favourites, but this month I just thought I would share with you a couple of new finds and a re-kindled love of mine.

So as you can see my Yves Saint Laurent Eyebrow Pencil gets a whole lot-a-love the shade 4 ash is a perfect match for me. The consistency is better than any (of the many) other pencils I have used.

The Double Wear stay-in-place foundation is a recent find but I keep reaching for this. It has the lowest coverage of all my foundations but it is very buildable and just feels lovely on the skin.

The Kick Ass powder from Soap & Glory you know I love. I reviewed it recently (read here!), I just had to remind you of how good this is not only at creating and keeping matte skin but at combatting that orange glow that pressed powders can give.

I reviewed the bareMinerals Ready Blush in shade 'the one' a few months ago, and I still can't get enough of this shade. it is a perfect natural looking blush which is great for spring.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner This is my re-discovered love. I had not worn gel eyeliner on a regular basis for about a year! I recently got a Lancôme smudger and liner brush which has perfect precision and so I have fallen back in love with this long lasting creamy textured gel liner. I warn you this does smudge so I use a bit of mac fix+ to keep to prevent this. (brush review / Fix+ review)            

Benefits Badgal lash mascara has overtaken all (the billions) of mascaras I have got at the moment. This thick wand, that I normally hate, makes my lashes look so voluminous. It is by far the best mascara they make. For reference my lashes are relatively thick, long and curly already but honestly this mascara is the business.
It was so hard for me to narrow down my favourite Jour Cosmetics products this month, I am really enjoying them at the moment but I wanted to mix up the brands for you so these are my top 2. The products are all super luxurious but in particular the lip glosses. They are a gorgeous creamy texture and nicely pigmented, shade nude is my fave shade. The bronzer is also lovely, possibly a little orange if you are very pale but applied lightly it looks great and keeps foundation looking matte.
Comment bellow and let me know what your march favourites were and what you think of these products.
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment