Friday 16 August 2013

hair detangler review


Hello lovelies,
If like me you were blessed with curly, notty and  easily tangled hair then keep reading. My mum got me this detangling spray from Avon's naturals range for my birthday and it is amazing!
 
Because my hair is so notty when I have washed it I was getting lots of split ends from brushing my hair. I have tried lots of other detangles, conditioners, leave in conditioners but nothing else has worked so I wasn't really expecting this to. Honestly ladies this is my must have product I have fallen in love with it so next time the Avon lady drops off a catalogue have a flick through for this beauty.
 
It is scented with apricot and shea which is a beautiful smell that lasts in your hair. It does not seam to nourish at all but I don't care because I can now run my brush from head to tip without being blocked by a not. It also doesn't leave your hair greasy like a lot of similar products do so its perfect.

It states to apply to clean towel dried hair and style as usual. I have used this on 2nd day hair as well and it's fine, again it does not make your hair greasy so don't worry if you are between washes. Also this does not burn your hair if you are using heat to style so perfect!
 
I would give this product a 10/10 for performance and at £2.50 you can't go wrong. This range is also on a 4 for £5 promotion at the moment! Contact your local representative or look online to get yours today.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment