Monday 5 August 2013

more lipstick? sorry, not sorry!

Hello lovelies,
Thought it was about time I did another post on my favourite thing.. lipstick :)
From balms to tints I just could not leave the house without some product on my lips so seeing as I have done a post on my favourite pink lippies and one on my favourite gloss its about time I showed you some more of my vast collection...
Bourjois rouge edition 03 peche cosy
So I love a bit of coral and I love this lipstick it gives more moisture than a balm and is a really subtle tone perfect for spring or summer it is really feminine and bang on trend. I team this with simple eye looks and use it to add a pop of colour to a simple outfit.
The only thing I don't like is that I can't apply my Lipcote on top of this product; it peels off which I have never have happen to me before. This may be due to how creamy the lipstick is but it means I have to re apply and it stains glasses. I do still love this lippy though, I just have to make sure I put it in my bag when I go out. If you don't use Lipcote anyway then I am sure you will love this lippy. 8/10

B. lipstick rose quartz
B. has a really big range of lipstick colours and this is one of many lush shades available. They are really good quality and I love the packaging. I think it's really cool how you click the bottom to get the lipstick out its like a gadget as well as a product.
It is rich in moisture and as a high pigment so it lasts all day easily with few re-applications. This can be worn with a whole range of make up looks and styles as it is so similar to many natural lip tones but is just that tad more fancy. It is the perfect every day lipstick. 9/10
Rimmel London lasting finish lipstick in 264 coffee shimmer
I love this shade it brings out the bronze in your skin and the white of your teeth, such a bold look without being too daring. It locks in lots of moisture is super pigmented so lasts forever.
This is a great alternative to red as a statement lippy. It can be worn with simple or bold eye looks and as you know brown shades go with nearly every outfit so its a great shade to have. 10/10
No7sheer temptation coral peach
Yes that's right girlies another coral lipstick but look at it! It is so lush and glossy and creamy and feminine and just gorgeous. I got this in my recent Boots haul and have just fallen head over for it, I will definitely be buying some more shades from this range. 

Because it is so glossy this can easily be worn with simple make up to make a statement lip but due to the subtlety of its tone can also be played down by wearing other neutral pastel tones in your outfit. I can't fault this lipstick personally but I do know some ladies are not in to gloss so if you are not then you may not like its high shine, I however most certainly do :) 10/10

Hope you enjoyed this little post ladies, hit the follow button for more ramblings on all things beauty and comment bellow and tell me what your go to lipstick is.

Ciao
  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment