Thursday 1 August 2013

July favourites

Hello lovelies,
My birthday was in July so I have quite a few favourites this month due to the fact I have had money to try out new things and have just generally have been in a better mood :D
 
My top favourite is not actually a beauty product. This blazer from River Island is just lush I am head over heals for it. It was £40 and is just super sleek and perfect for summer it is such a light cotton material and is nice and loose fitting with a gorgeous vintage-esque print. I found a few blazers of a similar style in H&M for around £20 so go have a look if you want a cheaper version but I just fell in love with this one. Thank you grandma for my birthday money :P
 
My next favourite is a beauty product. If you have read my mascara review then you will know I really like the Maybelline one by one volum' express mascara. This month I think I have used this nearly every day, it's the one I chose to take with me on holiday, I think its just really reliable in that you know exactly what your lashes will look like, there is the same amount of product on the applicator every time you use it without having to wipe it. I just love this!
 
In third is the MUA liquid liner, again if you have been reading my blog you know I love this. I use this all the time it is so precise and so matte and only £1 it is just a must have in my opinion.
 
In fourth is Avon Naturals Detangling spray which my mother got me for my birthday. It is apricot and shea which smells more than amazing and the best thing about it is it actually works! I have such tangled hair when I wash it as it is super curly so this is a great product for me. It makes your hair feel nice and soft and shiny without making it greasy so look out for this product girls I think its great.
 
Next up is my Revlon Colorburst lipstick in crème brulee. I love this range they lock in so much moisture and the colours look lovely. One application gives subtle colour and simply apply more for a more rich shade. I use this as a lip balm now its just my handbag must have.
 
Another product I have been loving is Olay's complete care plus touch of foundation. I hate wearing sun cream on my face as it makes it really oily so having SPF15 and a moisturiser and a foundation all in one is great for me. I do have to touch this up with my foundation on places I want extra coverage but I just love this product for summer.
 
My favourite fragrance at the moment is Ghost; ghost, I love this perfume anyway but I just think it smells even stronger and nicer in the sun. My sister got me a new bottle of it for my birthday so I have worn it every day since :)
 
My final favourite is a little bit cheesy but its so true so I'm going put it out there. My family :D I have spent so much more time with them this summer, now that uni has broken up, and I honestly think it has put me in a better mood. They really help me to relax and feel confident in myself, my mother particularly is great at calming me down and helping me resolve stresses and my skin is actually looking clearer as a result. I defiantly think that you need to sort your inside out before you can look your best on the outside and if that means family holidays then who am I to say no :P
 
Hope you have enjoyed this post ladies, send me your favourites links if you have one I love trying out recommended products and don't forget to follow and share.
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment