Friday 30 August 2013

Solar Powder Review

Hello ladies,
I recently bought this Soap & Glory Solar Powder mix and match multi-shade bronzer so I thought I would review it for you lovelies.
 
It is currently on sale for £8 on asos.com, £11 at Boots, so reasonably priced I would say for its quality.
 
The Good: I love how subtle it is, it allows you to build up the bronze preventing those opps moments; when you put way too much product on your brush and have to take of all your make up. The two shades really compliment one another, I have been using the lighter shade as a more of a powder foundation and then the darker shade as a bronzer. If you have a pale complexion then the two shades would be great for contouring without making any harsh lines.
 
The Bad: I'm not keen on the packaging, I'm used to the whole retro pin up girl thing Soap & Glory do, but the packaging is really cheap looking on this product; it looks like cardboard covered in paper. All I can say is at least it has a mirror. 
 
Overall I'm happy with this product, because I travel a lot due to work I kind of like having some products I care less about damaging so the packaging does not bother me to much. The powder I think could look a little cakey if applied too heavily, but this can be prevented by using a duo-fibre brush for application.
 
I would not buy this instead of my bronzer or powder foundation but if you are a little strapped for cash, or you are caught away from home and in need of a powder and contour then this is a great two in one product.
 
Hit the follow button if you are enjoying my little beauty ramblings, and comment bellow if you have any blog requests.

Ciao
  xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment