Friday 30 August 2013

Heat Defence...

Hello lovelies,
As you ladies may know I am one of those lucky ladies with naturally curly frizzy hair so no surprise my ghds are my best friend.
 
We all know too much heat can damage our hair so I do make the effort to just towel/ air dry my hair whenever possible, however, I just cannot bring myself to hang up the straighteners.
 
I love Tresemme products, they do make my hair get oily faster but they give you volume and shine like you have just come out of the salon. Recently I have neglected my heat defence spray and my hair was looking really frizzy and damaged so when I started using it again I realised just how important it was for my hair.
 
By simply spritzing this evenly through your hair when wet your hair will look super healthy and glossy.
 
This product retails around £5 but you can usually find deals in boots such as 3 for 2 on hair care etc. so it is very reasonably priced. Normally I would not be fooled into thinking you have to use the full range for best results, but for some reason my hair does actually look nicer when I use this in conjunction with my Treseme shampoo, so maybe it is worth buying a few products for best results.
 
This product really has helped me reduce split ends and frizzy, damaged, dry looking hair, so if you too are a heat junkie then give it a go.
 
Hope this post is useful ladies, if so check out my recent hair detangler review as this Avon product may also help you.
 
Ciao
  xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment