Tuesday 6 August 2013

simple make up look..

Hello lovelies,
I had a really nice response to my summer natural look post so I thought I would share with you another semi natural look. I've gone for pastel pinks but dramatized it with some falsies so hope you like :)

First of all I prepped my under eyes and lids with the smashbox photo finish hydrating under eye primer. I wanted a really matte foundation for this look so I used Max Factor's miracle touch liquid illusion foundation on top of my L'Oreal true match foundation which I applied using my real Techniques buffing brush. I then went over this with Estee Lauder's double wear stay in place powder make up using my Eco Tools fluffy brush.
For Blush I used Bourjois blush in 16 rose using the applicator it came with and for my contour/bronzer I used Avon's glow, shake and go bronzer, this is a really light dust so perfect for this pastel look.
On my eyes I first applied Bourjois mineral pigment eye shadow in shade 05 all over the lid using the real Techniques deluxe crease brush and then smoked out the creases with Bourjois intense extract eye shadow in 03 using the real Techniques duo-fiber eye brush. For my eye liner I applied a thin line of L'Oreal super liner and then applied my Eylure naturalites 101 false lashes. I then went over my liner again and winged out the edges and went over my lashes with B.All mascara. To fill in my brows I just used a dark brown eye shadow using my Eco Tools angled brush.
 
Finally I applied my Modelco shine ultra lip gloss in strip tease and straightened my hair using GHDs.
Hope you like this look ladies, send me your links to your recent looks, I always love seeing what products people use. Follow and share if you like this post.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment