Tuesday 20 August 2013

Review: No7 Airbrush Away Primer

Hello lovelies,
I love primers, a good one can make your skin look picture perfect but a bad one is just worthless and can end up clogging your pores, so only use ones recommended to you and look out for ones suited to your skin type.

If you read my  'It's Your Prime' post then you will know my primers of choice are from Smashbox but when I got this No7 Airbrush Away primer sample I had to give it a go as I love so many No7 products I expected it to be good quality.
 
My first impression of this primer was not good to be honest, as you can see from the picture this is very runny compared to most primers so I didn't think it would create a great base.
 
I have rather oily skin but it is also very sensitive so some products can give me dry skin if I use them too often. This I would say is OK for ladies with dry skin as it really seams to moisturise your skin, however it only slightly smooth's it out to create a base for foundation, which is what it is deigned to do so no 10/10 for this product.
 
I definitely do not recommend this to us oily skinned girls, it just does not seam to take to my skin well and makes my foundation look a little cakey compared to usual.
 
It costs £19.50 for 30ml which is placed mid range of prices from most available. To give you a comparison the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer that I use is £25 for 30ml but Rimmel's Match Perfection Fix & Perfect Primer is just £6.99 which I would say is a little bit better than this product.
 
If I am completely honest there I think there are much better primers than this out there but my sister does loves this product so don't let me put you off completely. For reference she has fairly normal skin I would say, it is never dry but can be oily from time to time. No7 products are generally amazing quality, but it is important you get products for your skin type if you want to see their benefits.
 
Hope this has been helpful ladies, please hit follow for more ramblings :)
 
Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment