Wednesday 14 August 2013

Haul..

Hello lovelies,
Sorry I've not blogged for a few days, I went away and then I became ill, but good news is this means I have a haul to post :D
 
As there was a 15% off promotion I thought it was a good idea to buy a few things from The Perfume Shop. I hadn't actually smelt most of these before so it was a bit of a risk buying them online but the website does say what smells and undertones the perfumes have so if you know what you usually wear then it's relatively easy to guess if you will like it.
 
You may know I love the Ghost perfume its one of my favourites but my skin seams to only hold on to the same perfume for a day, so if I keep swapping which one I use then the perfume lasts all day. The YSL perfume I am so happy with I didn't know when I bought it but it's one that my mother used too wear so when I smelt it it took me right to my childhood. The two Elizabeth Arden perfumes were 2 for £20 so I figured I may as well give them a go and I love them! I also got 4 samples in the parcel which is great for me, I work away from home so samples are the easiest way of taking perfume with me.
 

Last week I met up with a friend I have not seen for over a year! we spent most of the time talking of course but I did manage to buy this gorgeous mac lipstick in shade high tea and get a few pairs of earrings from Aldo as well. This lipstick is very similar to my natural lip colour and my everyday lipstick; Rimmel's moisture renew lipstick in 720 Notting Hill Nude, however it has a lovely glossy look to it which I have not been able to find from any drugstore lipsticks. As you can see from the earrings I'm in to turquoise at the moment, it goes well with all my summer clothes and brings out the green in my eyes.
 
(the missing pair of earrings I gave to my mum, they were green ovals with a gold surround)
 
In my right ear I have 4 piercings as well as my normal lobe piercing so I like to buy studs that go with the statement earrings I buy. If I cant find studs to match then I make sure that the statement earrings have either gold or silver in them as then I can match them up with plain gold or crystal studs.
 
Hope you like my buys ladies I highly recommend the YSL perfume if you have not smelt it before it is definitely my favourite purchase.  If you have also written a haul recently comment bellow with your link and I can have a nosey :)

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment