Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Clayspray

Hello lovelies,
As some of you may know last week I won a twitter competition held by feelunique and got a box of some lush Clayspray products so I thought I would review them for you and let you know if it would be worth a buy.
 
As you can see the packaging is lovely, it comes with a face cloth, a towel head wrap, a memory stick and four products. The products I got were H2O with green tea water spray, white clay with aloe vera for toning, red clay for mattifying and white clay to refine pores.

Price: The products I got in the set were all 30ml samples, full size items are 125ml, the clays retail at £44.50 and the water sprays retail at £17.50 including delivery from feelunique. The 30ml cans are £15, and can be purchased in sets targeting different elements you may wish to improve on your skin. There always seems to be offers on this brand at feelunique.com so definitely check them out.

Background: The white and red clays are rich in calcium, magnesium and silica which provide benefits such as anti-aging, moisturising, regenerative properties and improved blood circulation.

The clays are prepared using natural mineral water and are therefore ready to use. Clayspray have a world wide patent on their maturation process therefore this really is the only product of its kind across the world.
 
Review:
Comfort; H2O with Green Tea Water Spray This claims to soothe, tone, hydrate and is ideal for normal to combination skin. It also claims to help prevent signs of aging by improving the elasticity of the skin. Now I'm only 22 so I'm not sure about aging but this does leave your skin feeling smoother and fresher. Honestly, I don't think I would spend £17.50 on a can of water, even if it has come from a spring 328 feet at the heart of an Iberian mountain. This does leave your skin refreshed and seams to make mine look more matte, I just feel it is a little expensive for what is essentially water.
 
Pore Refining White Clay I have only used this once but it makes your skin feel so soft it is lovely. I don't have much trouble with my pores but I did notice a slight difference on my nose. I personally would not buy this one again, but if you are looking for something to exfoliate, smooth and remove impurities then this is better than any cleanser so may be worth you giving it a go.
 
Toning White Clay with Aloe Vera My boyfriend's face was so happy when he saw this box set, he loves a bit of pruning, as he likes to call it, and this is the clay he selected. This one claims to gently exfoliate, soften and smooth by removing dry skin cells. Seriously ladies you need to try this product out, his skin felt so amazing! I have honestly never felt softer skin even on a baby. I will be buying this clay, it is amazing how well it works, so much better than any other face mask or potions I have tried before. 

Mattifying Red Clay This regulates the oil in your skin while combatting blemishes and purifying; ideal for us oily skinned ladies. I love this product I shall definitely be purchasing it. It does smell at little bit but I've smelt worse clay masks and this one really does leave your skin smooth and matte.
 
I love these products ladies, I am really happy I won them, honestly I would not have spent that much on clay and water without trying them first but they are such great quality, the results are far better than anything I have used before. I think I may just have to treat myself, and the Mr of course :P

Hope you have enjoyed this review lovelies, hit the follow button to be the first to hear about my new posts.

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment