Friday 2 August 2013

brush on beauty

Hello ladies,
I have been asked a few times which brushes I use for certain things so I thought I would go through all of the brushes I use most days. I do have more brushes in my collection but these are the ones I use the most.
I will use pictures from the internet as some of my brushes have product on from this morning and I'm supposed to be meeting my mother soon(:
For my foundation I have been using the real Techniques buffing brush, this gives such a smooth coverage I have fallen in love with this brush! On days when I am just using a liquid foundation and no highlight or concealer I will use the real Techniques stippling brush but will go over it with the buffing brush to get the perfect finish.
For bronzer I have been using the real Techniques contour brush, I cant find a better brush than this it can create really chiselled cheeks and a soft tint of bronze depending on what look you want; I think every girl should have this brush in her kit.
For blusher I have just started using the real techniques duo-fiber contour brush as it is super light it just gives a tint of natural blush but prior to getting that I used the Barry M powder brush, I tend not to like blush brushes as they apply too much product so most powder brushes are good for this.
For my  eyes I use the deluxe crease brush for applying a base colour to my entire lid and the base shadow brush for applying shadow in the outer creases of my eye, both these brushes are from the real Techniques starter set. I know they are supposed to be used the other way around I just this the base rush is nice and thin and fluffy and therefore better at blending the colour in to creases.

I use the Estee Lauder concealer brush to apply high pigmented colour or eye dusts to my lid, I think contour brushes are good at this as they can hold more product and prevent smudging or dust falling on to your cheeks.
I don't tend to use any other brushes on a daily basis for my lids however I do use the Eco Tools angled brush to fill in my eyebrows. This is a really thin steady brush and much better than the real Techniques one in my opinion which I find too thick for my brows.

For my powder foundation I use the Eco Tools large powder brush I love how soft it is and how much product it can hold. This is another must have brush, I have the real Techniques one and one from Estee Lauder but this is always the one I reach for in the morning I just love it.
Like I said earlier, I do use a lot more brushes than this but these are my most regularly used. I hope this has been helpful for you lovelies, comment bellow if you like 'what I use' posts or if you would prefer more reviews. And please follow and share if you like my blog. Thanks for reading:)

Ciao
  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment